Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I see the Moon and the Moon Sees Me!

Welcome! My name is Rhonda and I live in Texas. I work full time for a bank in the IT department. I am also a designer for That's Scrap Inc.

I started scrapbooking about 4 years ago and bought my first digital cutter about 3 years ago, the Craft Robo, I still have the CR but it doesn't see much cutting time...poor baby....LOL I now have a Pazzles Inspiration that I purchased from Sherri at That's Scrap Inc. . Can I just say I LOVE MY PAZZLES

I will be adding pictures of my files here soon so you can check them out before you buy.
We have several different promotions and specials coming up so stay tuned, and don't forget to check out the other designers there as well, they are very talented ladies.

I am new at blogging, so please be patient as I get the hang of this!




I had to post this picture I took yesterday of the Moon! I am so amazed at how close-up a camera can take a picture. It's not easy to get a picture of the moon like this. I have found the best way is to go out just as it's starting to get dark and take your picture. If you wait too late then all you get is a bright blur.

1 comment:

Aussie Wendy said...

Welcome to the blogging world :)
Cheers
Aussie Wendy